Here, a list of official samples built with the ABP Framework. Most of these samples are located under the abpframework/abp-samples GitHub repository.
A complete solution to demonstrate how to build systems based on the microservice architecture.
A simple CRUD application to show basic principles of developing an application with the ABP Framework. The same sample was implemented with different technologies:
Book Store: Razor Pages UI & Entity Framework Core
Book Store: Angular UI & MongoDB
Book Store: Modular application (Razor Pages UI & EF Core)
While there is no Razor Pages & MongoDB combination, you can check both documents to understand it since DB & UI selection don't effect each other.
- Entity Framework Migrations: A solution to demonstrate how to split your application into multiple databases each database contains different modules.
- SignalR Demo: A simple chat application that allows to send and receive messages among authenticated users.
- Dashboard Demo: A simple application to show how to use the widget system for the ASP.NET Core MVC UI.
- RabbitMQ Event Bus Demo: A solution consists of two applications communicating to each other via distributed events with RabbitMQ integration.
- Text Templates Demo: Shows different use cases of the text templating system.
- Authentication Customization: A solution to show how to customize the authentication for ASP.NET Core MVC / Razor Pages applications.
- Empty ASP.NET Core Application: The most basic ASP.NET Core application with the ABP Framework installed.
- Empty Console Application: The most basic console application with the ABP Framework installed.