Here, a list of official samples built with the ABP Framework. Most of these samples are located under the abpframework/abp-samples GitHub repository.
Reference microservice solution built with the ABP Framework and .NET.
This is a reference application built with the ABP Framework. It implements the Domain Driven Design with multiple application layers.
A simple CRUD application to show basic principles of developing an application with the ABP Framework. The same sample was implemented with different technologies:
- Book Store: Razor Pages UI & Entity Framework Core
- Book Store: Blazor UI & Entity Framework Core
- Book Store: Angular UI & MongoDB
- Book Store: Modular application (Razor Pages UI & EF Core)
While there is no Razor Pages & MongoDB combination, you can check both documents to understand it since DB & UI selection don't effect each other.
- Event Organizer: A sample application to create events (meetups) and allow others to register the events. Developed using EF Core and Blazor UI.
- Entity Framework Migrations: A solution to demonstrate how to split your application into multiple databases each database contains different modules.
- SignalR Demo: A simple chat application that allows to send and receive messages among authenticated users.
- Real Time Messaging In A Distributed Architecture (using SingalR & RabbitMQ)
- Dashboard Demo: A simple application to show how to use the widget system for the ASP.NET Core MVC UI.
- RabbitMQ Event Bus Demo: A solution consists of two applications communicating to each other via distributed events with RabbitMQ integration.
- Text Templates Demo: Shows different use cases of the text templating system.
- Stored Procedure Demo: Demonstrates how to use stored procedures, database views and functions with best practices.
- Passwordless Authentication: Shows how to add a custom token provider to authenticate a user with a link, instead of entering a password.
- Authentication Customization: A solution to show how to customize the authentication for ASP.NET Core MVC / Razor Pages applications.
- GRPC Demo: Shows how to add a gRPC service to an ABP Framework based web application and consume it from a console application.
- Telerik Blazor Integration: Shows how to install and use Telerik Blazor components with the ABP Framework.
- Angular Material Integration: Implemented the web application tutorial using the Angular Material library.
- DevExtreme Angular Component Integration: How to install and use DevExtreme components in the ABP Framework Angular UI.
- DevExtreme MVC / Razor Pages Component Integration: How to install and use DevExtreme components in the ABP Framework MVC / Razor Pages UI.
- Syncfusion Blazor Integration: Shows how to install and integrate Syncfusion UI with ABP Framework Blazor UI.
- Empty ASP.NET Core Application: The most basic ASP.NET Core application with the ABP Framework installed.
- Using Elsa Workflow with ABP Framework: Shows how to use the Elsa Core workflow library within an ABP-based application.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Please note that although we cannot respond to feedback, our team will use your comments to improve the experience.