Here, a list of official samples built with the ABP Framework. Most of these samples are located under the abpframework/abp-samples GitHub repository.
A complete solution to demonstrate how to build systems based on the microservice architecture.
A simple CRUD application to show basic principles of developing an application with the ABP Framework. The same sample was implemented with different technologies:
Book Store: Razor Pages UI & Entity Framework Core
Book Store: Angular UI & MongoDB
Book Store: Modular application (Razor Pages UI & EF Core)
While there is no Razor Pages & MongoDB combination, you can check both documents to understand it since DB & UI selection don't effect each other.
- Entity Framework Migrations: A solution to demonstrate how to split your application into multiple databases each database contains different modules.
- SignalR Demo: A simple chat application that allows to send and receive messages among authenticated users.
- Dashboard Demo: A simple application to show how to use the widget system for the ASP.NET Core MVC UI.
- RabbitMQ Event Bus Demo: A solution consists of two applications communicating to each other via distributed events with RabbitMQ integration.
- Text Templates Demo: Shows different use cases of the text templating system.
- Authentication Customization: A solution to show how to customize the authentication for ASP.NET Core MVC / Razor Pages applications.
- Empty ASP.NET Core Application: The most basic ASP.NET Core application with the ABP Framework installed.
- Empty Console Application: The most basic console application with the ABP Framework installed.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Please note that although we cannot respond to feedback, our team will use your comments to improve the experience.