ABP Framework Road Map
You can always check the milestone planning and the prioritized backlog issues on the GitHub repository for a detailed road map.
While we will continue to add other exciting features, we will work on the following major items in the middle term:
- Blazor UI for the framework and all the pre-built modules (in progress).
- .NET 5.0! As Microsoft has announced that the .NET 5.0 will be released in November 2020, we will prepare for this change before and move to the .NET 5.0 just after Microsoft releases it. We hope a smooth transition.
Beside this middle term goals, there are many features in the backlog. Here, a list of some major items in the backlog;
- #2882 / Providing a gRPC integration infrastructure (while it is already possible to create or consume gRPC endpoints for your application, we plan to create endpoints for the standard application modules)
- #236 Resource based authorization system
- #1754 / Multi-lingual entities
- #633 / Realtime notification system
- #57 / Built-in CQRS infrastructure
- #336 / Health Check abstraction
- #2532, #2564 / CosmosDB integration with EF Core and MongoDB API
- #4223 / WebHook system
- #162 / Azure ElasticDB Integration for multitenancy
- #2296 / Feature toggling infrastructure
The backlog items are subject to change. We are adding new items and changing priorities based on the community feedbacks and goals of the project.
Vote for your favorite feature on the related GitHub issues (and write your thoughts). You can create an issue on the GitHub repository for your feature requests, but first search in in the existing issues.
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
Please note that although we cannot respond to feedback, our team will use your comments to improve the experience.