ABP Framework is a complete infrastructure based on the ASP.NET Core to create modern web applications and APIs by following the software development best practices and the latest technologies.
- Getting Started Guide is the easiest way to start a new web application with the ABP Framework.
- Web Application Development Tutorial is a complete tutorial to develop a full stack web application.
UI Framework Options
Database Provider Options
Exploring the Documentation
ABP has a comprehensive documentation that not only explains the ABP Framework, but also includes guides and samples to help you on creating a maintainable solution by introducing and discussing common software development principle and best practices.
ABP offers a complete, modular and layered software architecture based on Domain Driven Design principles and patterns. It also provides the necessary infrastructure to implement this architecture.
- See the Modularity document to understand the module system.
- Implementing Domain Driven Design document is an ultimate guide for who want to understand and implement the DDD.
- Microservice Architecture document explains how ABP helps to create a microservice solution.
Cross Cutting Concerns
ABP also simplifies (and even automates wherever possible) cross cutting concerns and common non-functional requirements like Exception Handling, Validation, Authorization, Localization, Caching, Dependency Injection, Setting Management, etc.
Application Modules provides pre-built application functionalities;
- Account: Provides UI for the account management and allows user to login/register to the application.
- Identity: Manages organization units, roles, users and their permissions, based on the Microsoft Identity library.
- IdentityServer: Integrates to IdentityServer4.
- Tenant Management: Manages tenants for a multi-tenant (SaaS) application.
See the Application Modules document for all pre-built modules.
The Startup templates are pre-built Visual Studio solution templates. You can create your own solution based on these templates to immediately start your development.
The Source Code
ABP is hosted on GitHub. See the source code.
ABP Community Web Site
The ABP Community is a website to publish articles and share knowledge about the ABP Framework. You can also create content for the community!
Follow the ABP Blog to learn the latest happenings in the ABP Framework.
See the sample projects built with the ABP Framework.
Want to Contribute?
ABP is a community-driven open source project. See the contribution guide if you want to be a part of this project.