ABP Framework Road Map
This document provides a road map, release schedule and planned features for the ABP Framework.
In 6.0 milestone, we will be mostly working on the following topics:
- Providing an OpenIddict integration to replace current IdentityServer4 integration.
- Maturing and documenting the eShopOnAbp project, writing a free e-book that explains the solution.
- Working on the LeptonX theme and making it as the default theme for the ABP Framework UI options.
- Improvements on the existing features and providing more guides.
The planned stable release date for v6.0 is July, 2022.
After the version 6.0, we will be working for ABP 7.0 which will be released in the end of 2022 based on .NET 7.0.
The Next Versions section above shows the main focus of the planned versions. However, in each release we add new features to the core framework and the application modules.
Here, a list of major items in the backlog we are considering to work on in the next versions.
- #2183 / Dapr integration
- #6655 / Use Typescript for the MVC UI
- #236 / Resource based authorization system
- #2882 / Providing a gRPC integration infrastructure (while it is already possible to create or consume gRPC endpoints for your application, we plan to create endpoints for the standard application modules)
- #1754 / Multi-lingual entities
- #57 / Built-in CQRS infrastructure
- #336 / Health Check abstractions
- #2532, #2564 / CosmosDB integration with EF Core and MongoDB API
- #4223 / WebHook system
- #162 / Azure ElasticDB Integration for multitenancy
- #2296 / Feature toggling infrastructure
You can always check the milestone planning and the prioritized backlog issues on the GitHub repository for a detailed road map. The backlog items are subject to change. We are adding new items and changing priorities based on the community feedbacks and goals of the project.
Vote for your favorite feature on the related GitHub issues (and write your thoughts). You can create an issue on the GitHub repository for your feature requests, but first search in the existing issues.