ABP Framework provides a simple, yet efficient text template system. Text templating is used to dynamically render contents based on a template and a model (a data object):
Template + Model =renderer=> Rendered Content
It is very similar to an ASP.NET Core Razor View (or Page):
RAZOR VIEW (or PAGE) + MODEL ==render==> HTML CONTENT
You can use the rendered output for any purpose, like sending emails or preparing some reports.
Template rendering engine is very powerful;
- It supports conditional logics, loops and much more.
- Template content can be localized.
- You can define layout templates to be used as the layout while rendering other templates.
- You can pass arbitrary objects to the template context (beside the model) for advanced scenarios.
ABP Framework provides two templating engines;
You can use different template engines in the same application, or even create a new custom template engine.
Get the source code of the sample application developed and referred through this document.
- The source code of the sample application developed and referred through this document.
- Localization system.
- Virtual File System.