ABP Commercial provides production ready, enterprise level application modules. See the modules page for a list and descriptions of the modules as an overview. This documentation is for developers and explains technical details of the modules.
- Account: Login, register, forgot password, email activation, social logins and other account related functionalities.
- Audit logging: Reporting the user audit logs and entity histories in details.
- Chat: Real time messaging between users of the application.
- CMS Kit: A set of reusable CMS (Content Management System) building blocks.
- File Management: Upload, download and organize files in a hierarchical folder structure.
- Forms: Create forms and surveys.
- GDPR: Personal data management.
- Identity: User, role, claims and permission management.
- Identity Server: Managing the identity server objects like clients, API resources, identity resources, secrets, application URLs, claims and more.
- Language management: Add or remove languages and localize the application UI on the fly.
- Payment: Payment gateway integrations.
- SaaS: Manage tenants, editions and features to create your multi-tenant / SaaS application.
- Text template management: Manage text templates in the system.
- Twilio SMS: Send SMS messages with Twilio cloud service.