ABP Commercial Road Map
We will work on the following major items in the middle term:
- Blazor UI for the framework and all the pre-built modules.
- .NET 5.0! As Microsoft has announced that the .NET 5.0 will be released in November 2020, we will prepare for this change before and move to the .NET 5.0 just after Microsoft releases it. We hope a smooth transition.
In addition, we will be working on the following items in the middle and long term:
- A startup template to create microservice solutions (that has Ocelot, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, IdentityServer... pre-integrated and configured).
- Dynamic dashboard system.
- Real-time notification system.
- gRPC integration and implementation for all the pre-built modules.
- Subscription and payment system for the SaaS module.
- New application modules like form module, user guiding module, email sending module...
- New themes & theme styles (including public/corporate web site themes).
- More authentication options.
- More module extension points.
- More code generation / developer assistance features for the ABP Suite.
- New features to existing modules.