ABP Commercial Road Map
This document provides a road map, release schedule and planned features for the ABP Commercial.
The Next Version
The next feature version will be 6.0 and released in July, 2022. We are constantly improving existing modules and tools and introducing new features. See the Backlog Items section for a list of major features considered for the next versions.
Here, a list of major items in the backlog we are considering to work on in the next versions.
- Replacing IdentityServer integration by OpenIddict integration.
- New features and improvements on the LeptonX theme.
- Cookie consent for the GDPR module.
- Prepare more deployment guides and configuration for different platforms.
- Real-time notification system.
- Dynamic dashboard system.
- Account module: Authority delegation, Google authenticator integration.
- New themes & theme styles (including public/corporate web site themes).
- More module extension points.
- More code generation / developer assistance features for the ABP Suite.
- gRPC integration and implementation for all the pre-built modules.
- CMS Kit features, including FAQ, spam protection, social media feeds, multi-language support, and so on.
- Payment module: Invoice system.
- New features to existing modules.
Please contact to [email protected] for your feature requests and other suggestions.